Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tim's Day 5/9/09

Well first off the day started a little slow. Woke up early to help out at the Haggen to Haggen and get a free shirt. Then i just chilled at the house and started this Blog page. Then i decided to bike down to the Saturday market and see whats happening down there and boy was it happening. I got a Mallards ice cream cone, specificaly Mocha ice cream. The best ice cream in the States. Then i biked around Bellingham and ended up stopping at a Maritime Museum and checking that buisness out. Then i came back home and went bouldering with Anni and her roommates and Peter. It was fun. I came back and we all went to Boulevard Park for Anni's Bday party. We hula hooped and threw the frazbee around. I cut my foot and then i danced around with Gretchen, Stead and Jonothan at the Sub. Fun day. I think its time for Frosties

No comments:

Post a Comment